- Legislative advocacy at the State, Local and National Level
- Education opportunities with industry specific seminars including Fair Housing, Property Management training, legal updates and many more
- Rental forms full access to leases, legal notices, addendums and many more
- Operational advice, AAGLA advisor answer landlord tenant question
- Subscription to monthly magazine
- Subscription to weekly e-newsletters
- Discounted Tenant Screening services
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- Membership with National Apartment Association
- Exclusive listing, your company has a listing in AAGLA online directory and buyer guide in our monthly magazine
- Advertising opportunities in monthly magazine
- Annual Trade Show
- Annual Subscription to Apartment New magazine
Invest in the success of your rental property business!!
Connect with a support network of industry experts and business leaders dedicated to making you thrive!
Gain insight into the legislation that regulates the rental property industry and learn our voice can and does make a difference!!
As a member of the Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA) you are part of a large network of people who own and manage rental housing. Your AAGLA membership not only allows you access to local products and services but those of the National Apartment Association (NAA) as well.
AAGLA provides a full and comprehensive range of member support services including:
Over 40 California compliant rental forms
High quality low cost resident screening services including credit, eviction and criminal background checks.
Free unlimited operational advice available by phone or email.
Political advocacy at the local, state and national levels
Education classes and seminars in property management ranging from entry level skills to advanced
Our award winning Apartment Age magazine that keeps you informed of the most recent legislation, industry stories and trends to give you a sense of where the market is heading.
Discounts on workers compensation insurance through Coady Insurance Agency and Employers Insurance Group
Discounts from Home Depot, Lowe’s, FedEx, Athens Services, Fuller Insurance, Keurig, Office Depot & Whippet Gift
Whether you are a property owner, Management Company or vendor to the rental housing industry AAGLA has the resources you need to be successful.
For almost 100 years AAGLA has been helping shape the landscape of the rental housing industry in Southern California!