Invest in the Success of Your Rental Property Business
Connect with a support network of industry experts and business leaders dedicated to making you thrive!
Gain insight into the legislation that regulates the rental property industry and learn our voice can and does make a difference!
As a member of the Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA), you are part of a large network of people who own and manage rental housing. Your AAGLA membership not only allows you access to local products and services but those of the National Apartment Association (NAA) as well.
- Education & networking opportunities with industry specific seminars, classes and events, including special member discounts
- FREE access to AAGLA’s online form library, featuring rental agreements, notices and other forms. Forms are routinely updated to comply with A.B. 1482 and other new laws
- Free operational advice
- Free subscription to award-winning, monthly magazine “Apartment Age”
- Member-exclusive emails that keep you updated on the latest regulations and industry news
- Member exclusive discounts, including workers compensation and property insurance, tenant screening, contractors, real estate brokerage, legal services and much more!
- Legislative advocacy at the State, Local and National levels of government
- Sponsorship opportunities, including ability to promote your products and services to AAGLA’s approximately 10,000 members
- Free membership in the National Apartment Association
- Exclusive listing for your company in AAGLA’s online directory and in the buyer guide in our monthly magazine, Apartment Age
- Advertising opportunities in monthly magazine, including opportunities to publish articles showcasing your expertise and products / services
- Priority participation in twice annual trade show and exposition currently held in Pasadena (2,500+ attendees)
- Discounted advertising pricing in month award-winning magazine, “Apartment Age”
- Free annual subscription to award-winning Apartment Age magazine