– President of the Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles, 2003-2004.
– Vice President and Treasurer of the Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles, 2001-2002.
– Served as Chairman of the California Housing Providers Coalition.
– Number one broker for multi-family housing sales companywide 1995-1997, 2000-2005 and 2008-2013.
– Number two broker sales companywide 2002.
– Co-founder and co-chairman of the 20th District Investment Group.
– Past member of the professional standards committee of the Los Angeles Board of Realtors.
– Owner and operator of apartment buildings in the greater Los Angeles area, both as a sole owner and as a general partner since 1979.
– Member of the Malibu Board of Realtors.
– Transacted over $600 million in apartment sales in the past 12 years.
– Vice President of California Rental Housing Association.
– Delegate National Apartment Association